An eminent professional, educationist and nationalist, Prabhakar Singh has gained a prominent position in society due to the exemplary work he has done in his career. His raise to prominence in such a short span can be attributed to his strong will power, caliber, conviction, dedication and leadership quality. Prabhakar Singh comes from a remote part of Uttar Pradesh, District Jaunpur, he nurtures a sense of pride in his roots that lie in the great tradition and glorious history of the country. He started his life in a very remote area and gradually rose to become one of the pioneering educationists of Jaunpur also making an impact throughout the country India, and across 54 nations. He has worked with several educational Institutions across the globe, to spread awareness among the young generation, belonging to rural areas, and more specifically, to under-privileged classes of society. He strongly believes that the young generation is truly sincere, dedicated and keen to adopt new practices of learning. They can enter any challenging arena and achieve success if they receive focused attention, inspiring atmosphere and a bit of extra care.
Prabhakar Singh has made a distinct contribution to modernizing and revitalizing the existing education system that had lost its vigor and become rusted over time. Prabhakar Singh’s name should feature at the top for reinvigorating our education system as well as for offering modern but value-based education to the young generation. He is of the view that in order to educate the young generation in the present scenario, the education providers (teachers) should also be regularly updated, trained and motivated.
Only then there is a possibility to convert the young generation into responsible, confident and self-reliant youth of the country. Therefore, he has developed a new mechanism to train the teachers in his model institutions on a regular basis. His idea is that teachers should become mentors to their students. Mentors refer to such personalities who stand apart from the rest by virtue of their deeds and achievements, so that students get pepped up by looking up to their mentors and their stupendous feats. However, mentors not only leave their lasting footprints on the making of a society but also, and more importantly, inspire others to follow in their footsteps and attain bigger goals for the common good of mankind. Therefore he has developed counseling/mentoring system in his Educational Institutions.
From time to time, many eminent Indians from all walks of life have stepped forward to show their mettle. It is an immense pleasure to state that Prabhakar Singh is the Founder of the Campaign- SAVE INDIAN EDUCATION THROUGH INNOVATION IN INDIAN EDUCATION, which has emerged as a unique seat of learning for both schooling and higher education. It further adds to my pleasure to bring to the notice the fact that the organization SIETIIE Innovation & Research Organization has been able to achieve its avowed purpose of making schooling, higher and technical education accessible to the weaker and deprived sections of our society.
Prabhakar Singh has always been at the vanguard of the social and value awakening movement that has exercised a tremendous impact on the minds of conscious individuals. He realizes that national renaissance can be achieved through the gates of politics. Reason why he puts himself to step forward into politics. He devoted himself to the field of education. He is a true educationist who has always been in search of new and innovative methods of teaching that would create interest in the minds of the young generation. Prabhakar Singh always likes to discuss with the students the purpose of education, which, according to him, is not merely to pass examinations after learning a few facts and acquiring some skills, but to understand the complexity of life. He urges the students to appreciate their role in the creation of a ‘new’ world that will exist without fear, conflict or contradiction. This can be achieved only if ‘right education’ is provided in an atmosphere where intelligence and goodness could be nurtured without any fear. Prabhakar Singh has an indefatigable spirit. He is aggressive in his style of working, vigorous in pursuing his objectives and always committed to put all his energy and resources to work till the goal is achieved. He is courageous and works with utmost passion, honesty, dedication and integrity. He gives due respect to everyone around him possessing similar attitude. He is truly a social reformer. He likes to promote values and spread feeling of nationalism, cooperation, love and kindness among the people. As he enters the arena of schooling and higher education. He works round-the-clock with determination, dedication, discipline and devotion, and to him, ‘work is worship’. A strong believer in team work, he ensures the involvement of all team members in the process of decision making. He takes up all assignments with great enthusiasm and shoulders the responsibilities for the outcome of all decisions. He loves to work with the young generation so as to help them emerge as confident, responsible and self-reliant citizens in future. He has a special fascination to be in touch with honest, patriotic, courageous, hardworking and sincere personalities, making their
contribution in public life or in government departments.
His mission is: -
- To serve people with all his ability and resources.
- To work with dedication and support all activities, which are designed to serve our society and nation.
- To work for changing the present system of governance and to make it more responsible and accountable to suit the requirement of the nation and its citizens to the best possible extent.
• Received IAO Certification From USA In 2012.
• Successfully Organized International Online Conference In 2013 on INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION with 54 Educationalists from 50 countries.
• Successfully made a joint venture with SRMA Consulting Serbia, Accent Pro Canada, Trippins Australia In 2014.
• Successfully organized Social Campaign MISSION TO MAKE JAUNPUR SKILLED JAUNPUR where 20,000 people were benefited on this Campaign from 2014-15.
• Initiated Awareness Program REFORMATION IN UP EDUCATION in 25 districts of Uttar Pradesh in 2016-17.
• Initiated National Campaign SAVE INDIAN EDUCATION THROUGH INNOVATION IN INDIAN EDUCATION which gave an opportunity to address 5 lakhs students, 5000 Teachers, Professors and 2000 Parents from 2018-19.
• Organized National Conference on December 28 th & 29 th at Jaunpur under the theme SAVE INDIAN EDUCATION THROUGH INNOVATION IN INDIAN EDUCATION with 29 States and Union Territories School Principals, Professors, Vice Chancellors, Pro- Vice Chancellors, IIT Delhi Director, IMA Chairman, AICTE Director, and Associate Directors participated.
• Started an Organization under the theme SAVE INDIAN EDUCATION THROUGH INNOVATION IN INDIAN EDUCATION, INNOVATION & RESEARCH ORGANIZATION as SIETIIE
Innovation & Research Organization, in which 29 States & Union Territories of India, Principals, Professors, Vice Chancellors, Pro- Vice Chancellors, IIT Directors, AICTE Directors and Associate Directors are part of the program as the stake holders of the organization.
• Conducted Faculty Development Program at Quindio University Colombia in 2020.
• Invited as Special Guest on a Colombian Radio Language Program which was broadcasted in 11 Countries in Latin America, and Asia.
• Consulted and imparted FDP Training to Universities and Colleges from Oct 2017 – Nov 2019
• Worked as an Expert in Translation and Interpretation at Quindio University Colombia In 2018
• Chairman to SIETIIE Innovation & Research Organization.
English Linguistic & Literature Lovely Professional University Grade achieved: 68% - 2014 – 2016 Relevant Modules:
• Good Communication Skills
• The Policy Process B.A (Hons) Sociology, Philosophy, English V.B.S.P.U University Grade achieved: 2nd - 2011 – 2014
• Work Based Learning • Socio Control and the City College of Public Speaking (2015)
• Public Speaking and Communications, Politics: An Introduction – JKD (2014)
• Sociological Theory
• Quantitative Social Research Methods
• Thinking Sociologically: Approaches To Social Enquiries
• Policy Making, Strategy Making, Drafting, Execution.
• Presentation skills: Adept at delivering effective and engaging talks and presentations to a broad range of audiences.
• People skills: I thrive in situations where I can meet people, have informal conversations and offer my assistance to them.
• Excellent memory: Ability to remember intricate details without having to refer to notes.
• Excellent Leadership Skills: Leading more than 200 Educationalist and engage them to work as team with my Innovative thoughts and creativity.
• Public Dealing and Marketing, Financial Management
• Public Relations
Nature of work:
• Campaigning SAVE INDIAN EDUCATION THROUH INNOVATION IN INDIAN EDUCATION across the globe.
• Conducting Research both independently and via Researchers on various issues in beads to understand the need of the community.
• Visiting Schools, Colleges, and Universities across the country to create awareness amongst Indian Educationalists and its community.
• Advocates the rights of the community on social issues related to housing, social services, schools rights, environment and transportation.
• Leading awareness program for Parenting in districts of India.
• Counselling programs for residents with societal issues.
• Made a joint venture with Accent Pro Canada, SRMA Consultancy Serbia on January 2014 – December 2016.
• Prepared Lecture slides, Module Descriptions, tutorials, assignment briefs and tools for courses.
• Delivered Exciting and Engaging presentations at SRMA Consultation program, Serbia.
• Invigilated students’ essays, exams and dissertations for Accent Pro Canada.
• Supported students with modules via one-to-one/group consultation through emails, and Skype.
• Supervised SRMA Consultancy in India.
• Director to Accent Pro, Ideal Technology and networking college operations in India from January 2012 – December 2014.
• Organized International Conference on Intercultural Communication with 54 Educationalists from 50 countries.
• Incorporated Ideal TNC Communication classes In Jaunpur from June 2007 – December 2012
• Curriculum Developer Trainer.
Uttar Pradesh Email: firstname.lastname@example.org